As it is Easter Monday, I thought it would be a great day to announce the first of many great promotions from Digital Park.
I know, for me personally, music plays a huge part of my life, in work, in the gym and through the good and the bad times. So I want to offer one lucky winner a chance to listen to Spotify without the ads, completely free!
Spotify is a one of my favourite apps of all time! I listen to it daily, on my computer and on my iPhone, if you do not have Spotify yet, Download it today.
Here is a great “getting started” page for new Spotify users: Getting started.
For a chance to win 3 months subscription to Spotify Premium, all you have to do is, enter your email address below:
Competition is now closed.
Plus as a added bonus, share this competition with your friends through social media and earn more chances to win!
Please take note of the competition rules before entering. Rules can be seen below.
Competition closes on the 30th April 2015.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must supply a valid email address.
2. Entrants may use the bonus social sharing to earn extra entries.
3. Spotify is no way endorsing this promotion.
4. Entrants must like the Digital Park Facebook Page to be a valid entry.
5. All entries will automatically subscribe to the Digital Park newsletter, unsubscribe will be available via the newsletter.
6. We do not pass on your details to any third party companies.
7. Spotify premium will be gift sent to the winner via a valid email address.
8. A winner will be chosen at random from all entries on the 30th of April 2015.
9. If the chosen winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen at random.
10. Spotify Premium will be gift sent as soon as we have confirmation from the winner.
11. The winner will allow Digital Park to use there name in regards to post-promotion of this competition and maybe contacted for further information.
12. No cash alternative or other music provider available. Winner must use spotify to enter.
13. Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.